SEARCH BY MAKE, MODEL, YEAR
#Platz1 Motorsports Front Upgrade Brake Kit with 6-piston/6-pot Calipers and 355mm 2-Piece Floating Brake Disc Rotors - Performance Brake Kit for Ford Focus ST (MK3) 2014#
100% Fit for OE wheels, Mounting Same as Factory, No Need Modifications for Installation on OE wheels!!
(1) 2 pcs of 6-piston/6-pot Calipers
(2) 2 pcs of 355mm 2-Piece floating brake disc rotors
(3) 2 pcs of brake oil pipes
(4) 2 pcs of brackets
(5) 2 sets of brake pads
1. 6-piston Caliper: Aluminum Alloy
2. Brake Disc Rotor Diameter: 355mm
3. Brake Disc: FC300
4. Rotor type: 2-piece floating type, fit for OE wheels
5. Disc Surface Design: Drilled Type (Remark: Slotted, available by request, as Option)
6. Disc rotor surface treatment: ED (Electro-Deposit coating) or gold-colored hot galvanizing treatment
7. Fix Bracket: S45C ( Platz1 special design and make)
8. Upgrade brake kit, mounting same with original factory, fit for OE wheels
2018 Ford Focus ST-Line TDCi
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||3 or 5-door hatchback|
2-door coupe (US)
2-door coupé-cabriolet (Europe)
|Layout||Front-engine, front-wheel drive, (most models) or all-wheel drive(RS only)|
|Predecessor||Ford Escort (Europe, North America and Argentina)|
Ford Laser (Asia and Oceania)
The Ford Focus is a compact car (C-segment in Europe) manufactured by the Ford Motor Company Designed under Alex Trotman's Ford 2000 plan, which aimed to globalize model development and sell one compact vehicle worldwide. The original Focus was primarily designed by Ford of Europe's German and British teams.
The Focus was released in July 1998 in Europe, succeeding the Ford Escort, and replaced the Mazda Familia-derived Ford Laser in Asia and Oceania along with the Laser-based North American Escort. Wayne Stamping & Assembly started producing the Focus for North America with sales beginning in 1999. The last American-produced Focus rolled off the line at the Michigan Assembly Planton May 4th, 2018.
🌟 We aim to ensure your driving safety and smooth brake performance, and drive fun! 🌟
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Dispatch: Within 2 working days to dispatch the order.
- Free shipping at U.S.A. across all products on a minimum purchase of US$80.
- International delivery time : 4-10 business days, depending countries.
- Paid before delivery via PAYPAL: All of our listings require immediately payment by Credit Card via PAYPAL or USA Bank Remittance.
If you face any problems, please contact us for help and services. We will do our best to assist you to sort out.